Here below you’ll find our General Terms of Sales & Conditions.
Yes, we know it’s a lot of ‘small print’, but it is absolutely vital that you read and understand it. Just ask if you need anything clarified.
In order to confirm your booking, we kindly request a non-refundable booking fee. Booking fees must be paid within 2 weeks from the date you have confirmed your trip in writing by email, together with your signed booking form.
All booking must be pre-paid 50% of the total amount at least 90 days before the arrival of the clients, and the balance of 50% must be paid at least 45 days before the arrival of the clients. Likewise, during the low season, payments must be made with a deposit of a 30% of the total amount at least 60 days before the arrival of the clients, and the balance of 70% must be paid at least 30 days before the arrival of the clients.
phone: +385 99 2088 066 (English & Spanish)
Bank’s Deposit Information
All payments can be done in US dollars or Euros and have to be deposited to the account below. Unfortunately we do not accept credit cards.
Once you have made the deposit, please email the deposit receipt to email@example.com
COMPANY NAME: PINO TRAVEL D.O.O.
BANK: ZAGREBACKA BANKA
BANK ADDRESS: TRG Bana Josipa Jelačića
If for any reasons you are forced to cancel a booking, the following penalties will apply:
All Booking Fees are non-refundable. Cancellations made with more than 60 days are 100% refundable
1. Cancellations made with more than 30 days before the clients’ date of arrival, we will retain 25% of the total deposit.
2. Cancellations made between 29 and 15 days before the clients’ date of arrival, we will retain 50% of the total deposit.
3. Cancellations made 14 days before the clients’ date of arrival, we will retain 100% of the total deposit.
Croatia Travel Co. (Pino Travel D.O.O.) reserves the right to resell tour space without notice if the final payment has not been received by due date. The right is reserved to decline to accept or retain at any time any participant in any tour. All tours operate with a minimum of four participants. We reserve the right to cancel tours if the minimum number is not achieved.
Modification of Day Excursions & Programs
Croatia Travel Co. (Pino Travel D.O.O.) reserves the right to modify the itinerary if the change allows the achievement of better services or due to reasons beyond our control it is compelled to so, without altering the length of the tour. If for any particular reason a client doesn’t use a service included on the itinerary, he or she will not have any reimbursement or right to complain.
Croatia Travel Co. Staff
Croatia Travel Co. (Pino Travel D.O.O.) is a family owned company with a team of local experienced professional tour guides specialized in the fields of cycling, hiking and ecotourism.
Both day excursions and programs are planned by a logistics manager and a program manager:
– Logistic Manager: responsible for planning and organizing the stock of food & beverages; coordinating transportation services, lodgings, and access to wild protected areas; running the check list for first aid kit, radio communication and common equipment.
– Program Manager: evaluates weather conditions and prepares the gear for the excursions and tours; coordinates the tour guides that are responsible for each trip and checks the clients’ profile to remark if there is anything important to keep in mind in terms of health & security, such as allergies, medicines, medical conditions, vegetarian diets and so on.
Our company’s standard is to employ 1 tour guide per each 9-persons group and add another tour guide when the group is of 10 persons or more.
During the operation of our programs and day excursions, we commonly support our guided nature and cultural interpretations with didactic items such as books and field-guides, which help us to explain the characteristics of an area or any species under protection.
Croatia Travel Co. (Pino Travel D.O.O.) shall not be held responsible for any damage, expense or inconvenience caused by late arrival of public transport, change of schedule, strikes, vehicle breakdown, Acts of God, or other conditions. The right is reserved to alter the itinerary should it be deemed necessary.
In any adventure activity, there is an element of risk involved. Croatia’s accident compensation scheme provides only limited assistance to visitors to Croatia who are injured. We strongly recommend that all travelers to Croatia have full insurance covering any injury they might suffer, including medical treatment cover, before undertaking this activity.
Cycling tours count with insurance. Therefore, all clients must have the appropriate insurance that covers the activity or activities involved in the excursion(s) and/or program(s). Without proof of the appropriate insurance the client will not be allowed to participate in the excursion.
Any policy you purchase should, at the very least, cover trip cancellation, loss of baggage, accident/life coverage, travel delays, and non-refundable airline tickets.
Carriers for travel insurance include World Nomads, Travel Guard and Travelex. You may also consider insurance that covers emergency medical evacuation. Search the web to find the best deal that suits your needs – read the fine print –
1. In consideration of the acceptance of this entry and by signing this Release for myself (or for the participant if the participant is under 18) I agree to RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, and INDEMNIFY Croatia Travel Co. (Pino Travel D.O.O.). and all its associates, their respective agents, employees and any and all Countries, States, Departments of Transportation, State Patrols, Counties, Townships and Cities through which this tour may pass, and any other parties connected with this tour for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of participation in this tour or any activity associated with it, including injury, loss or damage caused by the NEGLIGENCE of any party.
2. I understand that there are certain risks associated with adventure travel, including the risk of serious personal injury or death, and I expressly agree to assume these risks. I understand the trip chosen may be challenging, not necessarily the safest or easiest, and that weather, road or traffic conditions may make this ride more difficult. I warrant that I am in proper physical condition to participate in this tour, that I am a sufficiently competent person to handle the terrain conditions.
3. I understand that for all cycling tours, wearing a helmet that meets the CPSC, SNELL, ASTM or ANSI bicycle safety standards can minimize head injuries which may occur in a cycling accident, and that Croatia Travel Co. (Pino Travel D.O.O.) requires all riders to wear helmets. I agree to wear a helmet while participating in any cycling tour and to follow the rules of the road and all applicable laws and safe bicycling practices. It is my sole responsibility to insure that my helmet meets CPSC, SNELL, ASTM or ANSI standards and to wear my helmet while participating in this event.
4. I give permission to Croatia Travel Co. (Pino Travel D.O.O.) to use my image in any future company materials should it appear in photos taken during this tour.
5. I understand that this Release is also binding on my heirs and representatives. If I am signing on behalf of a minor, I accept full responsibility for all medical expenses incurred as a result of the minor’s participation. I agree to HOLD HARMLESS and INDEMNIFY the entities named above for any claims brought on behalf of the minor.
6. By registering, I agree to read and familiarize myself with the information in the registration materials and follow the procedures and rules. I will process a bank transfer or include check or money order payable to Croatia Travel Co. (Pino Travel D.O.O.).
7. Any legal action that may arise from my participation in this tour will be handled in the city of Zagreb according to Croatian law.
8. Croatia Travel Co. (Pino Travel D.O.O.) reserves the right to remove any participating from this tour if in our opinion is likely to be endangering themselves or other participants, or is riding illegally as defined by the Road Code.
9. Croatia Travel Co. (Pino Travel D.O.O.) reserves the right to cancel any day’s excursion and/or part of the itinerary if we become concerned for any reason for your safety or that of any other person.